A Little About Us At GPS Decor
Established in 2002 time served in the commercial sector and now an expert in the domestic sector. We have re invested a lot of money in the last couple of years to put us on levels above the ordinary decorating companies.
Our range of services cover from 8 week project management down to a simple feature wall paper. Our aim is simply to be professional and efficient and deliver a service with minimum disruption.
We have done work for Blue Chip Companies, Nursing Homes, private and student landlords, Lettings Companies, Offices, Business Premises/Units. Bed and Breakfast. Domestic Homes
How We Work
1. The customer phones/emails asking for a quote after hearing about us through recommendation, leaflet, Yellow pages or the sign on one of our vans.
2. We return the call and arrange a convenient time to visit.
3. After visiting the customer and carefully going over everything, we send the customer a typed quotation detailing what we would be doing and for how much.
4. The customer phones through or writes their acceptance of the quotation, we acknowledge this and book a provisional date on our schedule board.
5. From this point, we ask ourselves and the customer to keep in touch regarding start times and dates at least 48 hours before the job is due to start
6. When starting the job we greet the customer and introduce the team that will be working on your specific project.
7. We go over what needs to be done with the customer whilst checking the quote to make sure there are no misunderstandings.
8. We then brief the team, and supply them with the materials to get going.
9. The colours, time scale, payment scheme, security etc. are all sorted out with the customer.
10. The decorator carries out the job under care and duress and keeps in contact with the customer to make sure you are happy with the way things are progressing.
11. The end product is checked over and once satisfied we make sure the customer is happy with the job.
12. The job is then cleared and left clean and the contract is concluded with the customer's final payment.
13. Once the job has concluded we ask if you would write us a simple testimonial for us to assess that we are delivering on our promise.
14. If after a reasonable amount of time some defect is discovered in the job due to our workmanship, we would quickly return to rectify the defect.
OUR AIM IS: Satisfied customers happy to use us again and to recommend us to others.
GPS Decorators Limited,
46 Landseer Drive,
GPS Decorators Limited. Registered in England No: 09547889