Our work in the domestic decorating sector covers both interior and exterior with a range of services offered. These include:
– correction of any cracks and holes before we commence your decorating project.
– strip and prepare walls and ceilings using the latest dust free Mirka® extractors which remove 90% of dust. This leaves the environment and the air you and your family breath, clean whilst the decorating preparation is being carried out to the highest standard.
– fill and prepare woodwork before applying the latest zero/low volatile organic compound (VOC) paint. This removes the strong odours/fumes found in older solvent based paints thereby promoting indoor air quality, great for decorating in homes with children, the elderly or those with respiratory issues.
– our choice of paint gives the whitest finish with no yellowing of woodwork.
– your property is important to us, which is why we use a plastic film called Visqueen to cover all furniture, carpets and fixture and fittings whilst decorating work is carried out.
Our range of work covers a simple feature wall to a complete property renovation. We use our extensive knowledge to make sure you get the best quality decorating your budget allows and plan the work around your life, so disruption is kept to a minimum and hassle free.
We take your decorating ideas and inspiration and apply them with care and attention to your home. Our testimonials from our customers may help you further to make your decision. We also have a photo gallery of recent domestic work which we regularly update.
We offer competitive rates for all projects large or small and will provide you with a free, no obligation quote.
Please call, email or fill out our ‘Get A Quote’ form below and feel free to ask for advice.